How can I get information on a citation that was issued to a juvenile?
State Law states that juvenile records are sealed except to the juvenile or parent or legal guardian of a juvenile. A juvenile and/or their parent or legal guardian must appear in person with their identification and sign release forms in order to receive any information on any juvenile case. Even after the juvenile has seen the Judge and made arrangements with the Court, the case is sealed and requests for information must be made in person with identification and release forms signed. State Law prevents clerks from giving any information for any juvenile case over the phone, no matter what the status of the case is.

Show All Answers

1. What are the Court’s hours of operation?
2. Where can I get information on Marriage Licenses, Death Certificates, Birth Certificates, Civil Suits and Occupational Licenses?
3. Where can I pay Photo Red Light tickets?
4. Where do I register my car, obtain a handicap placard or obtain license plates?
5. The automated phone system gives me a court date, but it does not give me a time. How do I know what time to appear?
6. How long do I have to take care of my citation?
7. Can I pay my citation online or over the phone?
8. Can I take care of my citation by phone?
9. What options do I have to keep a citation off of my driving record?
10. How can I get information on a citation that was issued to a juvenile?
11. I received a Jury Summons for a court case in Mesquite Municipal Court. Does the Mesquite Municipal Court have jury trials?
12. Where can I find the Rules of the Court?