- How Do I...
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is MesquitePay?
MesquitePay is the new payment platform designed to offer convenient and flexible options for various city billing.
- Why did the city change its payment system?
Due to technology changes and system upgrades, the city evaluated opportunities to offer better payment alternatives to its customers.
- Are there any convenience fees associated with any payment methods?
Yes, convenience fees are standard costs assessed by financial institutions for processing electronic payment transactions through the banking system.
For Utility Accounts-
- PayPal, PayPal Credit, Venmo, Credit, Debit, ACH - $3.75 per payment
For Non-Utility Accounts-
- PayPal, PayPal Credit, Venmo, Credit, Debit, ACH – 2.95% with a minimum of $1.00
- Are convenience fees new?
No, customers previously paid convenience fees on credit and debit card payments.
- How can I avoid paying the convenience fees?
Currently, the available payment options without convenience fees are-
- Pay in person via cash and/or check
- Pay via mail with check
- Payment via online bill pay option provided by your bank (Check with your bank if any convenience fees are assessed for this payment option)
- Drop the check in Drop Box located at City Hall