How can I get my taxes lowered?
The Dallas Central Appraisal District (DCAD) handles tax alterations. To find out if you qualify for any exemptions that may lower your taxes, contact DCAD at (214) 631-0520.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my tax bill over the phone?
2. How can I get a permit for a video machine?
3. What is the number for the Dallas County Tax Office?
4. Where can I get my car, trailer or boat tags?
5. Where can I get a birth certificate or marriage license?
6. How do I apply for a tax exemption?
7. How do I get my mailing address changed?
8. How can I get my taxes lowered?
9. When are my taxes due?
10. When are unpaid taxes considered delinquent?