Who do I contact about property line disputes?
The City does not mediate disputes between property owners related to location of
property lines or alleged encroachments across a property line (such as a fence or other
improvement). This is a civil matter between property owners that is often best worked out
by courteous conversation and negotiation between the property owners. If the dispute
cannot be worked out by conversation and negotiation another more involved alternative is
hiring an attorney to file a civil law suit to have a judge or jury review the evidence and make
a judgment.

Show All Answers

1. How can I apply for a Franchise Permit?
2. How can I report a flooding issue?
3. What are the requirements for building a new fence or replacing an existing fence?
4. How do I find my property line?
5. Who do I contact about property line disputes?
6. Who do I contact to locate utility lines on my property?
7. What is the status on the pavement repair project on my street?
8. What is the status on the water project on my street?
9. How do I find out if my house or property is within a FEMA mapped floodplain?
10. Can I get my property or home out of the floodplain so I do not have to pay flood insurance?