How can I file a complaint?

Complaints may be filed by contacting the Mesquite Police Department Internal Affairs Section in person Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 777 North Galloway Avenue, or by phone at 972-216-6236. Outside of the hours listed above, you may contact the on-duty watch commander at 972-216-6251.

Compliments or complaints with respect to any ticket, citation, or warning issued by a Mesquite police officer may be address by phone at 972-216-6236, by mail at 777 N Galloway Ave., Mesquite, Texas, 75149, or by email at

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a copy of a police report?
2. How can I file a supplemental stolen property report?
3. How do I get fingerprinted?
4. How do I get my impounded vehicle released?
5. How do I get someone out of jail?
6. How can I get a listing of registered sex offenders residing in Mesquite?
7. What is the department's policy regarding racial profiling?
8. How can I file a complaint?
9. Why didn’t you make a report on my minor accident?
10. How can I hire an off-duty Police Officer for security or traffic direction?