Mesquite, TX – February 10, 2021 –On Saturday, Feb. 13 at 8 a.m., the City Council will hold their annual Policy Retreat at City Hall, 757 N. Galloway Avenue in Training Rooms A and B. The public may attend the meeting in person, however due to the pandemic watching remotely is preferred. The public may watch the workshop online via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83262885181, Facebook Live or at www.cityofmesquite.com/WatchCouncilMeetings. All persons present at the meeting location must observe social distancing by remaining a minimum of six (6) feet from other meeting participants and must wear a covering over their nose and mouth. Click here to view an agenda.
In accordance with the Governor’s suspension of various provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act issued pursuant to his State Disaster Authority, and guidance issued on the suspension by the Attorney General’s Office:
- A quorum of the City Council will participate in the meeting by videoconference, telephone conference or by being physically present in Training Rooms A & B located at City Hall, 757 North Galloway Avenue, Mesquite, Texas, (meeting location).
- Those participating by videoconference or telephone may do so as follows:
- For free-of-charge videoconference, use a computer or smart device to videoconference into the meeting using a service provided by Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83262885181 (advanced loading of application/ software is required).
- For telephone, dial one of the following toll-free dial-in numbers: 877-853-5257 or 888-475-4499. The participation code (meeting id) for this telephone conference is: 832 6288 5181 # #.
- All persons present at the meeting location must observe social distancing by remaining a minimum of six (6) feet from other meeting participants and must wear a covering over their nose and mouth. Seating capacity shall be limited at the meeting location to adhere to social distancing protocols.
- The meeting will be recorded and the recording made available to the public.