Mesquite, TX – August 7, 2020 – As part of its Recovery Mesquite efforts, the City of Mesquite announced small businesses located in Mesquite and who have been economically impacted by COVID-19 can apply for up to $50,000 in forgivable loans through the Dallas County Emergency Business Assistance Program. The application period is Aug. 10 - 23. Businesses can visit www.NDConline.org/NTXsmallbiz to get details and to submit a pre-application. For additional questions, email NTXsmallbiz@NDConline.org or call 214-845-7673.
Some of the requirements for small businesses to apply for the grant funds include:
- Must be located in Dallas County
- Have no more than 100 employees and less than $10 million in annual revenue
- Be an officially licensed business since February 1, 2019
- Demonstrate at least a 25% loss in revenue due to COVID-19
- Received less than $50,000 in the Paycheck Protection Program
The City has partnered with Dallas County to provide Mesquite businesses access to support programs during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit www.cityofmesquite.com/CARES for more details on business assistance programs.
As part of the Recovery Mesquite campaign, the City and other community partners are facilitating access to a variety of recovery programs for individuals, families and businesses through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act.