This camp is for girls ages 6 - 14 in which we will provide an introduction to basic volleyball skills such as serving, passing, attacking, blocking and defense. The camp will last one week and will be held in the evenings at Shaw Elementary School (Session 1) or Thompson Elementary School (Session 2). Both sessions will have instructional activities followed by a brief scrimmage.
- Registration: Monday, June 19 - Sunday, July 16
- Camp dates: Monday, July 24 - Friday, July 28
- Times: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Locations: TBA
Session 1:Ages 6 - 10
Session 2:Ages 11 - 14
- $45 per participant (5 days + camp shirt) - ($10 late fee will be added after August 15)
- $10 late registration fee after Sunday, July 16
- Register online, at any of our Recreation Centers or at the MPAR Main Office located at 1515 North Galloway Ave.
For questions please call 972-216-6260