- All requests for commercial inspections must be submitted online.
- Requests must be made by the general contractor or superintendent by 4 p.m. on the working day prior to the day you need your inspection
- Due to high volume, inspectors may not be able to accommodate specific time requests. Inspections are performed from 8:30 AM to 4 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Requests should be made when the job or phase is complete and ready for inspection
- The inspector will make only one inspection per day per job site
- The inspectors are in the office Monday through Friday, from 8 to 8:30 a.m. and from 4:00 to 5 p.m. depending on work load
All of the above information has been compiled to assist you, the contractor or owner, with commercial inspection request procedures in the City of Mesquite. We appreciate your cooperation.