The Leash Free Zone is located within Town East Park, 2724 N. Town East Blvd.
While the Leash Free Zone is self-regulated, rules are posted to provide guidance for those entering. Owners are reminded they are responsible for the actions of their pets.
The Leash Free Zone is comprised of two separate areas totaling 30,000 square feet.
The small dog area is specifically for canines weighing less than 30 pounds.
The large dog area welcomes dogs of all sizes.
HUMAN RULES · Use the Leash Free Zone at your own risk. Owners are
legally responsible for the actions and behaviors of their
dogs at all times.
· Dog waste must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY by the dog’s
· Pet treats and food are not allowed inside the dog area.
· Owners must be within the dog area and supervising their
dogs at all time with a leash readily available.
· Limit three dogs per owner.
· Dog handlers must be at least 16 years of age.
· All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
· Only dogs and owners.
· Dogs must remain leashed when entering or exiting the dog
· No aggressive dogs allowed. Aggressive dogs should be
· Dogs in heat and puppies under 4 months of age are not
· All dogs must wear a collar with a current rabies tag and
· Excessive barking is not allowed. Dogs should be under
voice control by their owner.
· Owners should fill any holes their dog digs.
Human & Dog Food / Treats
Puppies Under 4 Months Old
Dogs in Heat
Dog Training Classes
People without Dogs