After Hours Payments For Reconnecting Service

The Police Dept located at 777 N Galloway can accept your water payment and issue a reconnect if your water service has been disconnected for non-payment. The payment will need to be paid prior to 10 p.m. for a reconnect to be issued the same day. If paid after this time, the reconnect will be issued the following business day. Credit Cards are not accepted at this location.