Does the City grant leak adjustments?
Yes. The City does grant leak adjustments. These requests must include a copy of the repair statement indicating that a leak was discovered and repaired. The City will maintain a copy of the statement to ensure that the repair is secure on future water bills. Contact the Water Billing Office at (972) 216 6208 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I think my water bill is too high?
2. What are the current water restrictions?
3. How do I check the due date of my water bill?
4. Does the City give a discount for filling up swimming pools?
5. Can I change the due date of my water bill?
6. How do I change the name on my water account?
7. Does the City grant leak adjustments?
8. How do I set up water service with the City of Mesquite?
9. What methods of payment does the Water Billing Office accept?
10. Why is my bill higher than my neighbors?
11. What is the drainage charge on my bill?
12. How is my water bill calculated?
13. How do I report a water or sewer problem?