SATURDAY, APRIL 29, 2023
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2023
Come out and join hundreds of volunteers as we work to clean up Mesquite!
Trash Bash is a wonderful opportunity for families, neighbors, and groups to get outside and participate in a community litter cleanup event!
Litter prevention is such an important part of what we do at Keep Mesquite Beautiful, but the safety of our volunteers and their families is our priority.
- Supplies will be available to pick up curbside at 1616 N. Galloway Avenue, between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM the day of the event.
- Volunteers will be provided with trash grabbers, safety vests, disposable gloves, sanitizer, and trash bags.
- Volunteers will dispose of trash bags and supplies at assigned locations.
- Volunteers are encouraged to share photos on social media.
- Keep Mesquite Beautiful would appreciate volunteers reporting the results of their cleanups. We love to keep track of the fantastic work that gets accomplished around the city.
Volunteers are asked to preregister to help event organizers coordinate supplies and cleanup site locations. Contact Keep Mesquite Beautiful for any questions or concerns: 972.329.8331 or KMB@cityofmesquite.com
Special Events Volunteer Application All Trash Bash participants should complete a volunteer application.
TRASH BASH REGISTRATION - Individual and Group Registration Form
Keep Mesquite Beautiful is proud of the volunteers and businesses who support our mission of educating and engaging individuals to take responsibility for improving their community environment through Litter Prevention, Waste Reduction, Education, and Beautification. Thank You to our Sponsors and Volunteers!