Volunteer Services currently has an open Work-Study Position
About the Position
The Volunteer Services Work-Study student will assist the City of Mesquite Volunteer Coordinator in the daily operations and special projects for Volunteer Services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Volunteer software management
- Youth program coordination
- Department Volunteer coordination
- Day-to-day activities including filing, department follow-up and special projects.
If you are a great organizer and are able to work under minimum supervision, this might be a great career for you. We’re seeking a student in the field of communications, public administration, government, or non-profit management. Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is required. Applicant must have the ability to learn new software programs and have strong communication skills.
Interested applicants should be:
- Comfortable working with a variety of volunteers
- This position is available for either federal work-study (with an approved school) or by contract.
- Able to contribute 8-10 hours per week (Monday - Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.)
Compensation includes an hourly salary dependent on qualifications.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org