About the Commission
The Planning and Zoning Commission is a local government board of 7 members (and 2 alternates) charged with the responsibility of making recommendations on the requests listed below for the subsequent consideration by City Council.
- Consideration of Conditional Use Permits (CUP)
- Changes to the Zoning Ordinance
- Changes to Property Zoning
- Changes to the Comprehensive Plan
- Authority over all Plats
This Commission also conducts studies and makes recommendations with regard to proposed annexations. The Commission also performs other duties as assigned by statute and City Council.
- 6:30 PM - Pre-Meeting
- 7:00 PM - Regular Meeting
- Current Zoning Schedule - Click Here
- Current Plat Schedule - Click Here
Term limits are two years and expire on December 31. For those interested in becoming a Commissioner, please contact the Planning Division at 972-216-6212 for more information.