Mesquite Metro Airport
The City of Mesquite, promotes the community and the role of the airport in the economic development of the City, as reflected in the following:
It is the purpose of the Mesquite Metro Airport to provide safe, efficient and environmentally sensitive air transportation facilities appropriate to the needs of the community.
1. Promote the use of air transportation facilities to enhance community understanding and to maximize airport utilization.
2. Provide safe, up-to-date air transportation facilities.
3. Protect air transportation facilities from non-compatible development.
4. Assure environmental compliance and promote environmental sensitivity.
5. Assure compliance with federal, state, and local laws regulating safety, security and airport operations.
6. Develop and implement a system of user fees and market value leases and agreements towards a full airport cost recovery system.
7. Provide flexible air transportation facilities.